Skip to Main Content
View Cart (0) - £0
Pink Gaming Chair
Zoom in on Image(s)
Ergonomic Gaming Chairs
Email a friend
PINK GAMING CHAIR
Write a Review
Cute and Beautiful Gaming chair. One of the most ergonomic designs on the market.
Black & White
White & Pink 1
White & Pink 2
White & Pink 3
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
Neat and Vibrant Gaming Chair
The gaming chair has a lot to admire and depending on your colour of choice you will get exactly that.
This chair is designed for great comfort especially when you want to play your games for long hours.
One of the most important features is the adjustable height and a long backrest to ensure the spine and neck muscles do not hurt.
This is not like any other ordinary chairs that make you hunch forward, scrunching your shoulders putting pressure on your back.
The chair comes with a headrest cushion for extra comfort making it completely ergonomic. More comfort means more focus on the game, hence a great experience for gamers.
This chair can swivel around 360
which is more relaxing especially if you need to attend to multiple screens.
Stain resistance -
This gaming chair is made of PU (polyurethane) leather which is an artificial type of leather made from thermoplastic polymers. It has water resistant properties therefore is stain resistant to spilled liquids.
Vibrant colours -
Only this type of leather can be manufactured into various colours unlike real leather. The pink gaming chair is the most dominant option for this type.
- You can count on this chair to maintain its outer appearance over a long time provided you take the necessary regular cleaning. Unlike real leather, this material does not dry out over time.
- You can be sure that acquiring this chair is a cheaper option compared to real leather chair.
- The chair does not require cows to be slaughtered, but uses synthetic materials which reduces stress on our natural environment.
How to clean gaming chair
Prolong the life of the your gaming chair by taking these simple steps to avoid degrading, crease, and peeling off.
Wipe off sweat ASAP
- No type of leather (natural or synthetic) can withstand prolonged exposure to perspiration from body oils. Although PU leather is well known for its water resistant properties, unattended sweat can alter the pH levels on the coating which if rubbed in by your friction on the chair surface weakens the coating leading to irreversible peeling off. Use this chair indoors where it is cool and dry and away from hot objects such as heaters of hair driers.
Avoid grime from building up
- With water spillages you don't need to be worried about absorption like any other leathers which forms odours. However, leaving it for weeks could invite very stubborn stains. Simply sweep off or vacuum any large dirt particles and then wipe off the surface with a slightly damp micro-fibre cloth. In humid times consider doing the latter a bit more often. It is only a bonus to use leather cleaning detergents as it is not necessary, but however ensure the right product is being used.
Be wise about usage
- This is a chair of comfort after all. Don't do unnecessary jumping or improper postures that may apply twisted friction to the surface. Just be good to it and it will be good to you. Keep abrasive or sharp objects such as Velcro or jean rivets from the surface.
PU (polyurethane) leather
Maximum Load Capacity:
Back Rest Swing:
47cm (L) x 45cm (W) x 115-122cm (H)
45cm (W) x 75cm (H)
Back Rest Size:
47cm (L) x 45cm (W)